So when I heard the news that the two would be collaborating once again, I knew I would be purchasing whatever it was that they released. Last week, they did a surprise launch of a limited quantity of the Champagne Collection Face Palette which includes three blushes and two highlights (including the coveted Champagne Pop). I was somehow able to get my hands on one and figured that since today is the official release on the entire Champagne Collection, there couldn't be a better time to review the Face Palette.
So let's get into it!
From left to right they are:
1. Rosé Spritz- This is intended more as a blush topper than a blush itself. It is a beautiful pale pink with plenty a peachy coral undertone and lots of gold shimmer. The shimmer quality is similar to that of Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfectors. There are no glitter pieces in it, just tiny reflective shimmers that create a beautiful glow.
2. Amaretto- This looks more like a true warm brown in the pan. But when swatched you can see there is much more dimension to it. This has more of a matte/satin finish and has a bit of an orange or coral undertone to the medium brown. It makes for a beautiful bronzer or blush.
3. Pamplemousse- This is a satin blush so it is not completely flat as in a matte but does not have the same reflective property as a shimmer blush. It is a bright coral pink and is extremely pigmented. This makes it perfect for so many skin tones. You can lightly tap your brush in if you are fair or you can build it up if you are darker.
1. Champagne Pop- This is the highlighter that started it all. A stunning light/medium peach with pink and gold reflects.
2. Prosecco Pop- This medium true gold is perfect for any skin tone. Even on my fair skin it looks great as long as I have on blush and bronzer to provide a deeper background. Otherwise, it is a tad to dark to wear just straight on my skin tone.
Thanks for reading!